Monday, August 24, 2009

park pics

I am falling WAY behind on posting on here! I blame the new little one sucking out all my energy. Ah well, we'll be thru the first trimester in just another week or so, hopefully I'll have more energy then. In the meantime, I just pretend I have energy and keep going so I can keep up with Ru! here's som pics from one of our recent walks, we stopped to play at the park.

Ru had sunblock on her legs, and thought it was pretty cool that the little pieces of mulch stuck to her.

Yay! Mulch on the slide, too!

Ru still loves to swing!

While I've got your attention, recent developments in Ru's little life include: a much improved ability to run, and run, and run...; the comprehension skills to usually answer a yes or no question with a nod or shake of the head; the ability (or maybe inclination) to actually nod yes and mean it if I ask if she's ready for a nap or bedtime! ; 4 new teeth (the last two incisors on the bottom, and two molars on the top, those have been GREAT fun ) ; and the ability to put on and take off her beaded necklaces she got at the old fashioned festival. She also will leave hair clips in now, so we are letting her bangs grow out for now. Fun times in our Cheery-O household! :)

No comments: