Thursday, February 19, 2009

Busy Busy Girl!

I remembered last night why I haven't been posting much, the stupid internet connection is wacky, my pages are always "timed out" and since we have broadband, something must be messed up. Maybe Brian and I can fix it one of these evenings. (gotta call tech support, he's messed with it already)

Anyhoo, here's some pics of my busy girl as she was very focused on playing with her socks. She even figured out how to pull the pairs apart. (yay?) I just love the facial expressions as she is so intent on her task. (whatever that might be in her little head...)


I think if you click on this last one to make it big, you can see her cute little bottom teeth. (top right is thru also, and top left is on the way, altho you can't see them in any pics yet)

No comments: