Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Freebie Word Art!

I've been meaning to use this blog for more than just family news, so I thought I'd start out with some word art that my crafty friends can use for scrapbooking, cards, etc. I put it together intending to be able to use my cricut to cut, and I'm hoping one of my SCAL friends (or someone with more inkscape skills than I) can convert it from this jpg to an svg file for me.

So here ya go, it's titled simply "it's cold out there" inspired by our 6:30 am walk last week. (to get it, click on the graphic which takes you to a large image on a seperate page. Then right click and "save image as")



If you use it for something online, I'd love a link back here. But I'll just release it to public domain this time. Free for whatever use you like!

No comments: