Friday, October 31, 2008

Like Father Like Daughter

I bought this cool toy that's kind of an interactive story teller thing. We finally got to Coscto last night so I bought some batteries, and this morning fired it up while Ru was in her activity center. I balanced it on my legs and the edge of the activity center so she could look at it, then started looking thru the manual to see how to get the touchscreen feature to work. In the meantime th toy is talking, scrolling thru pictures, blinking lights, and all sorts of cool things designed to attract a baby's attention. Ru was facinated at first...but then she saw something she wanted to look at even more!

 


Yeah, that's right, she's reading the instruction manual. As if it isn't weird enough that her daddy actually does that...

Ok, maybe not she's not quite reading, more selecting the best page to chew on, (note the book is upside down) but still, I fear I may have another engineer in the house already...

I had to take it away from her before she did any damage tho, as it appears the touch screen doesn't work so I'll have to take it back and swap for another one.

PS...I'm so glad I had the camera handy, as how cute is this pic?!?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: