Saturday, December 20, 2008

Newsflash--first tooth!

Just one more quick post before I pump and go to bed tonight. Ru was seriously fussy today, she wouldn't even go to her Auntie Judy at choir practice. (who handled it well, altho I know it was killing her not to get to hold her!) Tonight Brian and I were handing her off every 5 minutes because we were sick of the fussing. She didn't sleep well last night, either.

Just before bathtime I was hanging with her and noticed her cheeks were really red. So I managed to convince her to let me move her tongue out of the way to check her lower gum. Sure enough, there it was! Her lower right front tooth is just barely thru the surface! It's about time, she's been teething off and on for the last 4 months, it's nice to finally see some real progress!

No comments: