Thursday, March 19, 2009

One good night.

Last night Ru only woke Brian up once! She generally falls asleep eating, then wakes up a few hours later to finish the meal, so he didn't count that one as he hadn't gone to sleep yet. She slept from 11:30 til 4:30, and Brian said he felt so refreshed! She woke me up around 6:30 and sucked down almost an entire other bottle. She woke up again at 7:15, but I count anything after 7 as bonus time. So I pulled her into bed with me and she snuggle-slept with me for another hour or so. She's pretty cute when she wakes up, when she is in bed with me. She doesn't always make noise, just rolls onto her tummy and lifts her head up and starts looking around. I often wake up to her playing with my face, if she could reach it without rolling over. She was REALLY cute this morning when I took over at 5, I almost went and got the camera (I would have if it had good batteries in it) and tried to take a pic. She was mostly on her stomach, rolled just a bit onto her side, with her bum sticking up in the air a bit more than you would expect. She had her teddy bear upside down but her arm securely holding him by his poor little neck, so the back of his head was against her side/tummy. It's kinda hard to describe, so you'll just have to take my word for it that she was very adorable. :)

No comments: