Thursday, July 10, 2008

What a poopy day!





















Today was a poopy day, in the most literal sense. Yesterday she didn't have a bowl movement pretty much all day, 24 hours with no poop. So it's not like I didn't know it was coming. I just didn't realize how MUCH it was coming. And coming. And coming...

The other thing I didn't think about was with all that straining to get stuff out that end...we would have a surplus of spit up as well. What a mess, I gave up on changing my shirt and her outfits for just spit up. When the bottle started to leak I was just about ready to throw in the towel. Except I needed it to clean up the messes. Thank goodness daddy is home now to take over and give me a break.

On a happier note, yesterday Ru, Lory (my walking buddy) and I went and picked cherries. I have LOTS of big, beautiful bing cherries. Brian doesn't like cherries. I dunno if Ru does yet, I guess we'll find out next year. She looks like she's ready to try them now...




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

I read through some of your recent posts. Wow! What an ordeal! But it is all worth it to give our babies God's best milk!
Thanks for entering my mama pads giveaway! The winner will be announced today sometime.