Friday, May 16, 2008

Cute moment of the day

I thought I should share cute things Ruthie does frequently, for no other reason than I don't want to forget them. So much of it will be daily routine things. For example today I'm going to talk about her little noises.
Ru is a very noisy little sleeper. She grunts anytime she stretches, has gas, or poops. She coos sometimes every time she exhales, almost like a happy little sigh. When she is a bit more awakish, she might while a bit by repeating "eh, eh, eh, eh" over and over, or even more fun she'll repeat "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh" as if agreeing with you. She also makes a rather startling gaspy noise occasionally, Brian and I don't care for that one.

Right now she's not quite asleep, in there making cute little sucky noises on her pacifier. :)

No comments: